Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of the personal data provided via the contact forms and the email addresses enabled for the request of information and/or job applications is ENITER, S.A., whose data are shown below:
Name of the company: Eniter, S.A.
Spanish tax identification number: ESA46185971
Address: Autovía A3 Valencia-Madrid km 344,2, 46930 Quart de Poblet, Valencia (Spain)
Telephone Number: +34 96 153 99 50
For any issue related to the personal data processing, you can contact us through the previously indicated means.
What data do we gather?
Please, be informed that the data you freely and voluntarily share with ENITER are your name and surname, your email and any other data provided in the contact forms and through the email addresses enabled for the purposes of information request and/or job applications.
What do we process your data for?
The aforementioned personal data will be processed by ENITER for the following purposes:
- Manage the inquiries sent via the contact forms and/or email address.
- Manage the selection process of ENITER’s staff and the direct relation with you as a job candidate.
- Send you relevant information regarding the website, changes in our terms, conditions and policies, or other administrative information.
The nature of the collected data is perceptive for the conduction of the aforementioned objectives. The refusal to provide them will entail the impossibility to receive a response to the formulated requests.
What is ENITER’s legitimatization for the processing of your data?
- Processing of data in the contact forms on the site and/or email addresses: the legal basis is ENITER’s legitimate interest to handle the information inquiries.
- Data processing in the management of the staff selection process and of the relation with you as a job candidate: the legal basis is the consent granted by you for the inclusion in the database of ENITER’s job candidates.
What is more, the legitimization for the processing of the data of the interested party will be based on ENITER’s legitimate interest in keeping the communication with the users of the website, and in the processing thereof for the internal administration of the website.
Who will receive your data?
Please be informed that, as part of the compliance of the objectives directly related with our legitimate functions, your personal data could be granted and/or communicated to:
- Third parties that had a service provision relationship with ENITER and for whom the access to such information was essential for their activity, including but not limited.
- to, services related to product shipping, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision and other similar products. As required by law or regulations, to Authorities in compliance with any legal obligation.
What are your rights?
You have the right to get information on whether or not we are processing personal data relevant to you. Regarding your personal data, you have the right, as appropriate, to:
- Access the data.
- Request their amendment.
- Request their cancellation or elimination.
- Request a limitation of their processing.
- Object the processing.
Please, be reminded that the user has the right to withdraw the granted consent for any purpose and at any time.
Lastly, we remind you that the user has the right to file a complaint before the relevant data protection authority. In the Spanish case, this is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Technical and organizational measures
ENITER has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the safety of the processed personal data and avoid the non-authorized alteration, loss, processing or access thereof, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks they are exposed to, whether derived from human activity or from the physical or natural medium. We have specifically adopted measures concerning the achievement of basic objectives related to safety, such as: confidentiality (understood as the access limitation to information by non-authorized people), the integrity (understood as the maintenance of trustworthy and quality information), and the availability (understood as the guarantee of access to the information system derived from the request of an authorized user).
Links to other websites
This website might include links to other websites or social fora, which may be relevant for the users. ENITER does not take any responsibility from these links, and it cannot guarantee the compliance with the appropriate privacy policies thereof. The user therefore accesses, at his/her own risk, the content of the aforementioned websites, under the use conditions set therein.
LAST UPDATE: August 2020