Your company takes good care of the quality of the nuts so that any family that brings them home can fully enjoy them. That is why you always look for packages that offer a high barrier so that the texture, the aroma and the taste are kept like the first day.
So far, your demands called for the use of little-eco-friendly packages, but Eniter wants to offer you an alternative. It is a recyclable package that, at the same time, offers high barrier, which is an essential characteristic for products like yours, which are highly sensitive to external agents.
Many layers, just one material
Eniter now offers a light package with the following characteristics:
- It is made up of several polypropylene layers It is made of a single material, which highly promotes its recyclability.
- The addition of different layers, conveniently studied, provides the high barrier needed by nuts, to keep its organoleptic properties intact during the necessary time, thus avoiding food waste.
- The different layers that form the component have different melting points. These differences are enough to manufacture bags inside a machine temperature range which is pretty easy to handle, not deteriorating the external aspect of the package.
- The external layer is ready to offer a perfect printing.
Finding the perfect format
This single-material, multi-layer solution has an added advantage and there is the possibility of packaging in flowpack and doypack format. The external layers of our solution can be offered with different melting points:
- If we choose to pack in flowpack format, we will have a single-material, multi-layer package that, in its external part, will melt at average temperatures.
- If the doypack option, which is so valued at this point by distributors and consumers, we offer a package whose external layer would support very high melting points, which is ideal for this alternative.
In case of choosing a doypack with zipper closing, this option will also be totally recyclable.